Thursday, February 19, 2009

Newsflash: Cheeleaders Do Enjoy Giving Everyone Who Will Look A Peek At Their Cookie

A while back, I had a conversation with a friend, whom I will call Friend A. I am a well-known football aficionado in my group of friends. While discussing this, Friend A, a very witty person indeed, posed a question to me.

"It's cool and all, but I wonder, why would guys want to play a sport where they wear tight pants, get all sweaty, and touch each other?"

Having found this hilarious, I decided that this was a good question to pose to another friend, whom I will call Friend B. Friend B, now a recent college grad and also a very witty person who has an answer to everything, played football in high school, and since high school football was the subject at hand when Friend A stated her thoughts, he would be the perfect person to ask, yes?

Our conversation went something like this....

Me: I have a question. And I do have a good reason for asking this.
Him: OK.
Me: Why did you play football in high school?
Him: It was fun.
Me: Oh, OK.
Him: Why?
Me: Because someone and I were talking about football the other night, and she said, "Why would guys want to play a sport where they wear tight pants, get all sweaty, and touch each other?"
Him: The same reason that cheerleaders wear short skirts and yell "Go team!" while showing their crotches to everyone.

'Nuff said.

No comments: