Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Hey Janice Dickenson - Go Drown

So recently I read an article online where Janice Dickinson said she wished her models would "catch a case of anorexia."

To this, I say, "What the fuck?"

In her own words, Janice said, “I’m dying to find kids who are too thin. I’ve got 42 models in my agency and I’m trying to get them to lose weight. In fact, I wish they’d come down with some anorexia. I’m not kidding. I’m running into a bunch of fat-assed, lazy little bitches who don’t know how to do the stairs or get their butts into the gym.”

"I’ve been saying this ever since Brooke Shields squeezed her 15-year-old little ass into a pair of Calvin Klein jeans: Models are supposed to be thin. They’re not supposed to eat. In fact, I’m not going to eat for the rest of the day because we had this conversation."

Janice, get a fucking life. Food is necessary for human life, in case you didn't know. Eating disorders kill - in case the recent deaths of Ana Carolina Reston and Luisel Ramos didn't, you know, beat that into your arrogant head enough.

Be careful what you say, Ms. Dickinson. Some little girl is going to take your advice. Thanks, bitch.

No comments: